suzannadanna

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule.

- Randal Graves Clerks

Monday, October 17, 2005

Caught it just in time.

Lord, Lord....
::sigh::

I thought that you were special. That you were different. That you weren't like the others. That the sand fleas of spammosity wouldn't darken your doors and portals of bloggerville.

I was wrong.

So, ya'll in like .20347 seconds I got slammed with so much spam that my head started to spin, and yes even though I do want my penis to be larger and the fact that I am looking forward to earning my degree online... those are of no consequence.

I had to enact the word verification on the comments.

But still... please, come sit awhile, enjoy... and spammers? You go to hell and you Die.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger warcrygirl said...

Okay, this cheese club thingy...so you send in cheesy pics of your cheesiness? Can we send in artificial cheese (posed pics) or just all natural?

Oh, the cheese I have to offer...and whine, too!

 
At 6:33 AM, October 22, 2005, Blogger anne said...

OK, I've finally found a way to make that polaroid shot digital. It's really a bad picture, but who cares. It'll be in your inbox in two minutes. ax

 
At 10:45 AM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Suzanna Danna said...

warcrygirl - posed or candid are both welcome! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home